Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
You know, I keep asking people that if there is some teaching I have talked about that they would like to see it's support in the Bible?..to just ask.

and I have said that if there is anything I have said on this subject that they would like to discuss?..Im open to it.

I have listed verse after verse and shown how it all works and that there is nothing that stands against science and evolution, and have asked if there are any questions to just let me know and we can go over the information again..

But .......I never hear back.....
My point I raise above is this-
That I spend a lot of effort to try to come up with easy to understand ways to show people what the story of Genesis actually says.
I back everything I have said with a verse of the Bible at each point.
I try my best to make all that I say to be things that are always in-line with what the Bible says.

and at the end I always ask anyone who has a doubt about anything I have posted, to respond in a way that will grow both of us to a deeper understanding of the scriptures.

and in return all I get from people is - "Evolution is evil"?

I post verse after verse and request that people that disagree with me also support what they say with a verse so that I can be challenged to look at the Genesi story from your POV.

and in return all I get back is - "Darwin was a pervert"

I so look forward to the day when someone that thinks Im wrong is able to open their Bible and debate me on what i say, and not just phone-in an answer as they drive by...