Thread: Baptism in the Holy Spirit part 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by MichaellS View Post
    [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=4]How then do you read some scripture? ]
    Im just pointing out that I dont really get what a lot of you, or any of you, are talking about.

So I was just suggesting that people give up the use of symbolic wordings, (or the use if simply quoting the Bible), and just state simply and clearly what they wanted to say...

Saxon

Again, show me the symbolic statements that are being used.

Alright then, I’ll say it for all my past deficiencies; I don’t always have the right answer, but am often ignorant of those fuller truths such as this one, yes, there is symbolism in scripture, even one over correcting our ways, if Sax will permit:

“Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife has made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.” (Rev 19:7,8)

Saxon was pointing out a comparison. To your credit, I think sometimes when we use the word in discussion, we get comfortable after a while and with use and after long-term meditation in it, eventually this gives way to growth where some of us have developed in other areas that might appear overwrought to us.

I don’t say this in criticism; again, I’m still deficient in areas, possibly here too. We all are in areas.

Mike.