Thread: Harry Potter and the Occult

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MacG

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier4Truth View Post
    You have a misunderstanding of the nature of Scripture. It's a history of divine revelation. It does not claim to contain everything about spiritual life. We know Christians can be possessed. See this video. A man had a demon of pros***ution.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFiHIKxNius
    Demons for sure cannot tolerate praise in Jesus name, prayer in Jesus name but I failed to see where the young man in the story in the video was a Christian.

Protestants misinterpret biblical p***ages.
    There aren't that many p***ages dealing with this topic. Feel free to post the relevant p***ages and how they are misinterpreted.

MacG

alanmolstad

so what Im saying is that there just is no real support for the idea that Christians can be possessed by the devil.
    In defending that idea the other side says, "But look at this video"

So this comes down to a total lack of any support outside what can be seen in a video?

A video is nice,...but is it proof?

this sounds like when I was in grade school and there was another kid that said "Bigfoot was real"

I told him that I read that at no place have they ever found a dead Bigfoot body rotting, nor any bones of long dead bodies, nor any fur, nor any real proof that you could take to a scientist to say this was a "Bigfoot" and nothing else..

yet the kid answered and said, "But I saw a movie about it on TV"

It seems that we have turned over the study of serious things to, movie makers?
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 03-12-2017 at 07:38 AM.