View Full Version : Ron Wyatt was a fraud

09-25-2016, 09:19 PM
Wyatt, as provocative as any temptress, played to Fasold”s p***ion: treasure. He knew about a fabulous treasure buried deep in the plain surrounding a mountain in Saudi Arabia. (Pg. 38)

It seemed that Sumran & Wyatt had worked out a contract they wanted Fasold to sign…Should commercial minerals be located by the surveys…Mr. Samranel-Muatainy is to receive 75% of the profits, Mr. David Fasold & Mr. Ronald Wyatt are to receive the remaining 25 per cent. (pg. 41)

Fasold couldn’t help feeling he was being set-up, everything was so rushed while clearly Samran & Wyatt had been cooking up this little scheme for some time. (pg. 41)


he was not what he sad he was

02-20-2017, 06:53 PM
too bad I was hoping I would get some discussion on this topic as wyatt was as much of a fraud as the caldwells are

03-09-2017, 12:06 AM
so is simcha jacobovicic