PDA

View Full Version : Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex..the mormon heaven

alanmolstad
02-16-2016, 07:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klYWCibwz_k

MickeyS
02-16-2016, 10:15 PM
***....this guy has never been a member of the church HAHAHA!! Oh man... If he was, I hope you know he's just screwing with people. I don't see how he could have lasted 50 years in the LDS church and be so woefully ignorant of gospel principles.

Do you really think he's giving an accurate description of doctrine? Have you studied our doctrine at all, or just whatever pops up in your Google search "Sex & Joseph Smith" "Sex & Mormons" etc. Let me clue you in on something....you will NEVER find official and accurate doctrine in a Google search with the word "SEX" in it.

So I see why you have absolutely no idea what we teach.

But this guy....LOLOL...he reminds me of a certain someone. But I totally don't believe for one second he was ever a member, he keeps saying "I don't know" when he doesn't know terminology like, oh I don't know, the "Celestial Kingdom" when trying to describe "that place over ther...I don't know" LOL You would think he'd have a better handle on "doctrinal" details being a member of 50 years, instead of throwing his hands up in the air and saying "I don't know, I don't know" every 30 seconds.

Anyway....very entertaining. Thanks for posting it. There's no way any reasonable person could take this guy seriously.

alanmolstad
02-17-2016, 06:20 AM
***....this guy has never been a member of the church......

Want to put a little money on that?

alanmolstad
02-17-2016, 09:04 AM
" Google search "Sex & Joseph Smith" "Sex & Mormons" etc" "

ok will do!

MickeyS
02-17-2016, 09:25 AM
Want to put a little money on that?

Than he's just screwing with people because he's wildly inaccurate...but then I don't think it was supposed to be accurate, I think it was just supposed to be entertaining.

MickeyS
02-17-2016, 09:25 AM
" Google search "Sex & Joseph Smith" "Sex & Mormons" etc" "

ok will do!

That's all you've been doing Alan....your links show your google searches lol